Discussing the contemporary trends of 21st century psychology, new approaches to understanding mental health and ethical guidelines and best practice for therapy, this is the must-attend conference for all working in the field of therapy.
Attendees will learn how to develop new approaches and techniques for counselling and psychotherapy as they hear expert speakers delivering world class content throughout the day.
Why attend the National Counselling and Psychotherapy Conference, 2021?
Come and learn:
• How to set new standards for integrative thinking – including key theoretical models
• The ways in which counselling and psychotherapy are changing
• How to analyse progression and recognise results in clients
• What constitutes a leading practice
• Effective methods for working to your strengths and getting results
Trained 1000 + professionals worldwide
Trained 400 + professionals across the UK
Provided globally recognised speakers including Professor Zimbardo
The conference: At a glance
TOPICS STREAM 2020
• Make sure you are ready for CQC inspection and your role in the inspection process
• Improve your financial management skills and put them into practice straight away
• Understand what you need to be doing to ensure you are GDPR compliant
• Overhaul your complaints processes and procedures to maximise patient satisfaction
• Confidently tackle employment law issues by ensuring that you are up-to-date with the latest employment law essentials
• Support your staff with their mental health to create a healthier, more productive workplace
• Start marketing your practice to boost income
Our easy-to-use online system will let you work through the training at your own pace
You’ll be able to test your knowledge along the way with quizzes and tests to identify gaps in your knowledge
Hear from our wide range of experts from consultants to lawyers specialising in issues specific to
general practice management
Access to a wide range of tools, templates and checklists that you can download and start using in your
practice straight away
Download your specialist certificate at the end of your course to demonstrate your learning and preparation
Who is this conference for?
How does it work?
Sign up to get access to all unique resources, lessons and tools to help you improve in your role as practice manager
9 full modules
Each module has been designed to guide you through an element of your role. Each module contains videos, worksheets, checklists and step by step guides.
All of our expert led videos can be accessed separately so that you can come back to individual topics anytime you need.
Downloadable tools, checklists and templates
At the end of each module, you’ll have the opportunity to test your knowledge and get to grips with any outstanding areas for improvement
Past speakers include:
Past feedback includes:
“I enjoyed the variety of subjects discussed”- Assistant Psychologist
“very interesting information, great and varied speaker”- Trainer
“One of the best events I’ve attended in a long while and I’ve been counselling for 17 years”- Counsellor
“inspiring, interesting and through provoking”- Undergraduate Student
• How is counselling and psychotherapy changing?
• Societal, political and economic impacts on clients and practitioners
• The 21st century counsellor: progressing from traditional approaches
• The modern face of therapy: where are we now?
• A new vision for therapeutic integration
• Diversifying your understanding of theory into practice
• Mechanistic vs. Humanistic approaches: where should we integrate?
• Setting a new standard for integrative thinking
• Identifying the different needs of unprepared clients
• Overcoming initial boundaries and responding to initial challenges
• Develop effective ways to work to your strengths and get results
• Confidence in your counselling: supporting client growth
• Is specialising the key to attracting clients?
• Promoting self-care and wellness and preventing burnout
• What constitutes a leading practice?
• Exploring the added value coaching can bring to your practice
• Reviewing options for integration: the key theoretical models
• Instilling coaching ethically and effectively
• Understanding potential pitfalls
• What is body language used for?
• Does body language serve additional functions to the social and emotional aspects of our lives?
• Latest research into body language forms – the unarticulated contradictions between thoughts and gestures
• Gesture-speech mismatches: providing new insights into our communicational processes, ourselves, and others
Answering questions to support your personal and professional development - allowing a greater understanding of the future of counselling.
From just £169.99 + VAT
Now: £149.99 + VAT
Now: £169.99 + VAT
If you are planning on coming as a group then please get in touch with us for our multiple booking discounts.
Call 020 8243 8758
National Counselling& PsychotherapyConference is produced by Forum Business Media Ltd.Registration no: 4425871 | Registered office:Forum Business Media Ltd, 4th Floor, 3 Shortlands, Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8DA | VAT no: 799092370
For various reasons, young people sometimes get completely stuck in their lives. Yes We Can Youth Clinics, located in Hilvarenbeek, The Netherlands, treats 13-25 year old suffering from mental health issues, addictions and behavioural problems, by means of a 10-week residential treatment.
For more information: www.yeswecanclinics.com
Yes We Can Youth Clinics
Crossroads Centre Antigua is a 12 step abstinence based addiction treatment centre on the Caribbean island of Antigua. It is a non-profit organization that helps individuals recover from addictions. It was founded by the well known musician Eric Clapton in 1998, and is committed to providing affordable treatment of the highest quality.
For more information: https://crossroadsantigua.org/
Crossroads Centre Antigua